By Jon Stewart
- Includes contributions from a global array of Kierkegaard students from around the disciplines
- Covers all the significant disciplines in the large box of Kierkegaard examine, together with philosophy; theology and spiritual reviews; aesthetics, the humanities and literary idea; and social sciences and politics
- Elucidates Kierkegaard’s contribution to every of those parts via analyzing the assets he drew upon, charting the reception of his principles, and examining his exact conceptual insights into each one topic
- Demystifies the advanced box of Kierkegaard reviews developing an obtainable entry-point into his notion and writings for readers new to his work
Read or Download A Companion to Kierkegaard (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy) PDF
Similar modern philosophy books
Martin Heidegger's paintings is pivotal within the historical past of recent ecu philosophy. the recent Heidegger provides a complete and stimulating evaluation of, and creation to, the paintings of 1 of the main influential and arguable philosophers of our time. Heidegger has had a unprecedented effect on modern philosophical and extra-philosophical lifestyles: on deconstruction, hermeneutics, ontology, expertise and techno-science, artwork and structure, politics, psychotherapy, and ecology.
During this publication Robert R. Clewis exhibits how yes an important suggestions in Kant's aesthetics and functional philosophy - the chic, enthusiasm, freedom, empirical and highbrow pursuits, the belief of a republic - healthy jointly and deepen our knowing of Kant's philosophy. He examines the ways that other forms of sublimity show freedom and not directly give a contribution to morality, and discusses how Kant's account of typical sublimity means that we've got an oblique accountability with reference to nature.
First released in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Das Verstehen von Kunst erfordert über die formal-kunsthistorische examine hinaus ein Verstehen des Künstlers und seiner Sicht auf die Wirklichkeit. Mit dieser Welt- oder Wirklichkeitsauffassung ist auch eine spezifische Auffassung des Menschenbildes verbunden, das in den Werken zutage tritt und gleichzeitig Aufschluss über die Struktur der Gesellschaft gibt.
- Making Way for Genius: The Aspiring Self in France from the Old Regime to the New
- Husserl on Ethics and Intersubjectivity: From Static and Genetic Phenomenology (New Studies in Phenomenology and Hermeneutics)
- Carl Schmitt im Kontext (German Edition)
- Herder: Philosophy and Anthropology
Additional resources for A Companion to Kierkegaard (Blackwell Companions to Philosophy)