By Amy C. Edmondson,J. Baldwin
Read Online or Download A Fuller Explanation: The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller (Back-in-Action books) PDF
Similar system theory books
A superb number of complicated phenomena in lots of clinical fields convey power-law habit, reflecting a hierarchical or fractal constitution. lots of those phenomena appear to be liable to description utilizing ways drawn from thermodynamics or statistical mechanics, fairly ways regarding the maximization of entropy and of Boltzmann-Gibbs statistical mechanics and conventional legislation in a typical manner.
This exciting and motivating booklet offers the fundamental principles and realizing of keep watch over, signs and platforms for readers drawn to engineering and technology. via a chain of examples, the ebook explores either the idea and the perform of control.
The ebook addresses the keep watch over matters akin to balance research, keep watch over synthesis and clear out layout of Markov bounce structures with the above 3 different types of TPs, and therefore is principally divided into 3 components. half I experiences the Markov leap structures with partly unknown TPs. diversified methodologies with varied conservatism for the fundamental balance and stabilization difficulties are built and in comparison.
Our global consists of structures inside of systems—the machines we construct, the data we percentage, the corporations we shape, and components of nature that encompass us. consequently, approximately each box of analysis and perform embodies behaviors stemming from procedure dynamics. but the examine of platforms has remained a little bit fragmented in response to philosophies, methodologies, and intentions.
- Implementing Analytics: A Blueprint for Design, Development, and Adoption (The Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence)
- Interpolation, Schur Functions and Moment Problems: 165 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Guarding Your Business: A Management Approach to Security (Modern Approaches in Geophysics)
- Nonlinear and Adaptive Control of Complex Systems (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Modelling and Simulation in the Social Sciences from the Philosophy of Science Point of View (Theory and Decision Library A:)
- Extended Abstracts Spring 2016: Nonsmooth Dynamics (Trends in Mathematics)
Extra resources for A Fuller Explanation: The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller (Back-in-Action books)