By Yi Pan,Jianxin Wang,Min Li
An in-depth examine the newest study, equipment, and purposes within the box of protein bioinformatics
This e-book provides the newest advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state of the art study effects along novel algorithmic and AI equipment for the research of protein info. in a single entire, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either desktop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for studying and analyzing protein information and fixing various organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles via leaders within the box, this paintings makes a speciality of the research of protein sequences, constructions, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI equipment. It additionally examines, in nice element, information guidance, simulation, experiments, assessment equipment, and purposes. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence equipment for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research functions akin to protein-related drug task comparison
- Incorporates salient case reports illustrating easy methods to practice the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated courting among proteins from a structures biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences similar to facts mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating innovations and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics is a necessary reference for bioinformatics experts in learn and undefined, and for someone wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics) PDF
Similar biochemistry books
This quantity explores all points of vascular biochemistry and contains chapters that supply an knowing of vascular functionality with descriptions of tissue elements found in the vascular wall in addition to an exploration of the hemodynamic and metabolic actions linked to this functionality. furthermore, a few chapters discover the vasculature below stipulations which mimic a number of affliction states.
This ebook includes the complaints of the 6th Jenner Glycobiology and drugs Symposium, held 14-17 September, 2002, in Seillac, France. This ebook highlights the most recent advancements in glycoimmunology, together with glycosylation-dependent bacterial and viral infections, lectin and proteoglycan-dependent interactions in leukocyte homing strategies to lymphoid tissues and infected tissues, congenital defects in glycosylation of glycoproteins and glycolipids, and the function of carbohydrates in tumour improvement and neuropathology, together with Creutzfeldt-Jakob sickness.
G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) are heptahelical transmembrane receptors that convert extra-cellular stimuli into intra-cellular signaling, and eventually into organic responses. due to the fact GPCRs are average ambitions for about forty% of all smooth medications, it isn't extraordinary that they've been the topic of severe examine.
This booklet relies on chosen papers from keynote and symposium classes given on the sixteenth foreign Union of nutrients technological know-how and expertise (IUFoST) international Congress, held in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil August, 2012. The subject of the Congress used to be the demanding situations confronted by way of meals technological know-how in either the constructed and constructing areas of the realm.
- Major Methods of Peptide Bond Formation: The Peptides Analysis, Synthesis, Biology, Vol. 1
- Rapidly Evolving Genes and Genetic Systems
- Alcohol, Nutrition, and Health Consequences (Nutrition and Health)
- Lipids: Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Health
- Antioxidant Properties of Spices, Herbs and Other Sources
- Obesity and Breast Cancer: The Role of Dysregulated Estrogen Metabolism (SpringerBriefs in Cancer Research)
Extra info for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics (Wiley Series in Bioinformatics)