By Tze Fun Chan,Keli Shi
This ebook goals to discover new components of induction motor keep an eye on in keeping with man made intelligence (AI) strategies on the way to make the controller much less delicate to parameter adjustments. chosen AI ideas are utilized for various induction motor keep an eye on concepts. The e-book provides a realistic machine simulation version of the induction motor that may be used for learning a number of induction motor force operations. The keep an eye on thoughts explored contain expert-system-based acceleration keep an eye on, hybrid-fuzzy/PI two-stage keep an eye on, neural-network-based direct self keep an eye on, and genetic set of rules dependent prolonged Kalman filter out for rotor pace estimation. There also are chapters on neural-network-based parameter estimation, genetic-algorithm-based optimized random PWM technique, and experimental investigations. A bankruptcy is equipped as a primer for readers to start with simulation reviews on a number of AI techniques.
- Presents significant synthetic intelligence concepts to induction motor drives
- Uses a pragmatic simulation method of get readers began on force development
- Authored by means of skilled scientists with over two decades of expertise within the field
- Provides quite a few examples and the most recent study results
- Simulation courses on hand from the book's significant other Website
This booklet may be useful to graduate scholars and examine engineers who specialise in electrical motor drives, electrical automobiles, and electrical send propulsion. Graduate scholars in clever keep watch over, utilized electrical movement, and effort, in addition to engineers in business electronics, automation, and electric transportation, also will locate this publication helpful.
Simulation fabrics on hand for obtain at www.wiley.com/go/chanmotor
Read or Download Applied Intelligent Control of Induction Motor Drives (Wiley - IEEE) PDF
Similar system theory books
A superb number of complicated phenomena in lots of clinical fields show power-law habit, reflecting a hierarchical or fractal constitution. lots of those phenomena appear to be prone to description utilizing ways drawn from thermodynamics or statistical mechanics, quite methods concerning the maximization of entropy and of Boltzmann-Gibbs statistical mechanics and traditional legislation in a typical method.
This fascinating and motivating publication provides the elemental rules and knowing of keep an eye on, signs and structures for readers drawn to engineering and technological know-how. via a chain of examples, the e-book explores either the speculation and the perform of control.
The ebook addresses the regulate concerns resembling balance research, keep watch over synthesis and clear out layout of Markov bounce structures with the above 3 kinds of TPs, and hence is principally divided into 3 components. half I reviews the Markov leap structures with in part unknown TPs. varied methodologies with diverse conservatism for the fundamental balance and stabilization difficulties are constructed and in comparison.
Our international consists of structures inside of systems—the machines we construct, the data we percentage, the firms we shape, and components of nature that encompass us. for this reason, approximately each box of analysis and perform embodies behaviors stemming from process dynamics. but the learn of platforms has remained a bit fragmented in accordance with philosophies, methodologies, and intentions.
- Modelling of Environmental Chemical Exposure and Risk: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop Held in Sofia, Bulgaria, 5-9 October 1999 (Nato Science Series: IV:)
- L2-Gain and Passivity Techniques in Nonlinear Control (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Hierarchy in Natural and Social Sciences: 3 (Methodos Series)
- Trends in Social Network Analysis: Information Propagation, User Behavior Modeling, Forecasting, and Vulnerability Assessment (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
Additional resources for Applied Intelligent Control of Induction Motor Drives (Wiley - IEEE)