By Nirmal K. Bose
Read or Download Applied Multidimensional Systems Theory PDF
Best system theory books
A very good number of advanced phenomena in lots of clinical fields show power-law habit, reflecting a hierarchical or fractal constitution. a lot of those phenomena appear to be at risk of description utilizing techniques drawn from thermodynamics or statistical mechanics, rather ways regarding the maximization of entropy and of Boltzmann-Gibbs statistical mechanics and conventional legislation in a ordinary method.
This interesting and motivating ebook offers the elemental rules and realizing of keep an eye on, indications and structures for readers attracted to engineering and technological know-how. via a chain of examples, the ebook explores either the speculation and the perform of control.
The booklet addresses the keep watch over matters comparable to balance research, keep watch over synthesis and clear out layout of Markov leap platforms with the above 3 forms of TPs, and therefore is especially divided into 3 elements. half I reports the Markov leap structures with partly unknown TPs. varied methodologies with diverse conservatism for the elemental balance and stabilization difficulties are built and in comparison.
Our international consists of structures inside of systems—the machines we construct, the knowledge we percentage, the enterprises we shape, and parts of nature that encompass us. consequently, approximately each box of analysis and perform embodies behaviors stemming from process dynamics. but the examine of structures has remained a little bit fragmented in response to philosophies, methodologies, and intentions.
- Autonomy Oriented Computing: From Problem Solving to Complex Systems Modeling: 12 (Multiagent Systems, Artificial Societies, and Simulated Organizations)
- Active Disturbance Rejection Control for Nonlinear Systems: An Introduction
- Chaos, Complexity and Leadership 2013 (Springer Proceedings in Complexity)
- The Quality of Life: Systems Approaches: Proceedings of the International Congress on Applied Systems Research and Cybernetics: v. 1
- Operator-Based Nonlinear Control Systems Design and Applications (IEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
- Linear Systems Control: Deterministic and Stochastic Methods
Additional resources for Applied Multidimensional Systems Theory