By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Reinforce scholars' geographical figuring out all through their path; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions aid scholars increase their examination process and attain their best.
Written by way of a instructor with broad interpreting event, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should comprehend with a concise precis of the subjects tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates realizing via review assistance and knowledge-check questions
- bargains possibilities for college students to enhance their examination approach by way of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sustaining studying and learn skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography PDF
Best earth sciences books
This sequence of reference books describes the sciences of other fields in and round geodesy. every one bankruptcy, is written by means of specialists within the respective fields and covers somebody box and describes the background, concept, the target, the expertise, and the advance, the spotlight of the learn, the functions, the issues, in addition to destiny instructions.
This mix of textual content and lab ebook offers a completely various method of structural geology. Designed for undergraduate laboratory sessions, it offers a step by step advisor for fixing geometric difficulties bobbing up from structural box observations. The booklet discusses either conventional equipment and state of the art ways, with emphasis given to graphical equipment and visualization ideas that help scholars in tackling tough - and 3-dimensional difficulties.
Floor, intermediate, and deep-water tactics and their interplay in time and house force the foremost ocean stream of the Mediterranean Sea. All significant forcing mechanisms, reminiscent of floor wind forcing, buoyancy fluxes, lateral mass alternate, and deep convection identifying the worldwide oceanic flow are found in this physique of water.
Demonstrating how a school can, in a really useful and pragmatic means, be re-envisioned via a transdisciplinary proficient body, this e-book exhibits how via an open and collegiate spirit of inquiry the main urgent and multifaceted factor of latest societal (un)sustainability might be addressed and understood in a fashion that transcends slender disciplinary paintings.
- Stability of Tidal Inlets: Theory and Engineering (Developments in Geotechnical Engineering)
- European Integration and Rural Development: Actors, Institutions and Power (Perspectives on Rural Policy and Planning)
- Advances in Geosciences:Volume 28: Atmospheric Science (AS) & Ocean Science (OS)
- A survey of current socio-economic condition of muslims in Zamboanga City and Basilan
- Quantitative Plate Tectonics: Physics of the Earth - Plate Kinematics – Geodynamics
Additional resources for AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography